Salesian College Online Admission Date:-
Application Date Update Soon.
Admission Criteria of Salesian College Admission 2021:–
The applicant must follow the instructions mentioned below to avoid any disaccord during the admission process.
1. Pass certificate in 10+2 pattern from any recognized College in the concerned matters is eligible to apply.
2. The students, while admitting themselves, should submit their original School Leaving Certificate & Mark Sheet to the relevant departments compulsorily.
3. Admission in Under Graduate courses will be made based on a total of the best five subjects, including English.
Courses Offer – Salesian College Merit List 2021:–
|1. Bachelor of Commerce in Accountancy.|
2. Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics & Statistics
3. Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Education, English, Geography, History, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology
4. Professional Courses in BBA & BCA
Salesian College Siliguri Admission 2021:–
College Name:- Salesian College
Contact No.:- 03532 461 861
Affiliated:- University of North Bengal
Email Id:- firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get Admission Under Salesian College – Admission:–
Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website
College Address:- Salesian College, Sonada, Dist-Darjeeling, West Bengal, Pin-734004, INDIA.
Disclaimer: All the information about the College and it’s courses taken from the College website or admission notice. We work hard to make sure the data remains fresh and updated, but still, students are advised to check the official website
Salesian College Siliguri About Us:-
Salesian College, Darjeeling (SC) is a Government recognized, minority educational institution of the Catholic Church, run by Salesians of Don Bosco, Kolkata Province where over 1800 students do their Arts/Humanities, Commerce, Science and Professional Courses (UG & PG) under the North Bengal University (NBU).
SC was established in Shillong in 1933, before being shifted to Sonada, in 1938. It comes under section 2 (f) and 12 (B) of the UGC Act of 1956. In 1935, SC received affiliation to the Calcutta University for I.A., and in 1948 for BA Course in English, History, and Latin followed by Economics in 1950. In 1962 its affiliation was transferred from Calcutta University as one of the founding colleges of NBU. It was in 1970 and 1979 that SC received affiliation for BA Honours Course in English and History respectively followed by the introduction of Education and Philosophy as B.Subjects. In 2006 it received affiliation for Education Honours course. The College opened a Computer Skills Department in 2002, offering the DIT and ADIT courses of C-DAC, Pune, and the Computer Application Certificate Course of NBU in 2004.