RPSC Syllabus 2020: Rajasthan Public Service Service Commission has recently published a notification for Forest Renge Officer posts. Then preparer the examiner for the examination was conducted in a three-tier process, namely the prelims, mains, and the interview sections. We give you the full details of the RPSC Syllabus 2020 notification that includes Exam Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process & Preparation tips given below.
Syllabus for the Competitive Examination for Rajasthan Forest Service
(I) Compulsory subjects – Total of 200 Marks
1) General Knowledge:- 100 Marks
2) General English:- 100 Marks
(II) Optional Subjects – Any two subjects out of the following – 200 marks (each)
4. Computer Application/ Science
5. Engineering (Agricultural/Chemical/Civil/Computer/Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical)
6. Environmental Science
13. Veterinary Science
(The standard of these subjects shall be equivalent to the prevalent standard of Indian Forest Service examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission, New Delhi)
Note: (Such of the candidate who qualifies in the written test shall be required to appear for the personality and viva-voce examination, which
carries maximum 75 marks)
Physical Fitness Test
|Name of the Candidates||Height||Chest Grith|
|i) Male Candidates||163 cm||84 cm (Expansion 05 cm)|
|ii) Female Candidates||150 cm||79 cm (Expansion 05 cm)|
For Forest Range Officer Grade-I: The following minimum height standards may be allowed in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes and races such as Assamese, Bhutanese, Garhwalies, Gorkhas, Kumaonis, Ladakhese, Mizo, Naga, Nepalese, Sikkimese and those from Arunachal Pradesh, Lahul & Spiti, Meghalaya.
> Male candidate: 152 cm.
> Female candidate: 145 cm.
Walking Test: Candidates of Male/ Female must pass a physical efficiency test covering a distance of 25/16 km walk within 4 hours on foot, respectively. This test will be arranged either by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission or by the State Government.
Medical Test: Medical Fitness Certificate issued through the Medical Board authorized by the State Government.
Note: (1) Candidates who have obtained a minimum of 35% marks in each of the compulsory subjects and a minimum of 40% marks in the aggregate for the written test held by the Commission shall be considered to have obtained qualifying marks at the examination. The Commission may, in its discretion, award grace marks up to one in each of the compulsory papers and up to three in the aggregate. Such of the candidates who have obtained qualifying marks shall be called by the Commission for an interview.
(2) The Commission shall not recommend any candidate who has failed to get a minimum of 33% marks in the personality and viva-voce examination and a minimum of 45% marks in the aggregate.
(3) The Commission shall, in the case of women, candidates belonging to Backward Classes, Most Backward Classe, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes recommend the names of such candidates up to the number of vacancies reserved for them amongst those who have qualified for interview even if they fail to obtain the minimum marks in the personality and viva-voce examination or in aggregate prescribed under the clause above.
RPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates can apply Forest Renge Officer posts then should have Preparation your exam for your career brightening. Candidates will follow this website for new updates.
> Official Notification: Click Here
> Recruitment Details: Click Here
> Official Website: rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Disclaimer: Before applying for the post, candidates should go through the Recruitment Notice, read carefully, and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions such as Physical Fitness Test, Medical Test, etc.