RBI Office Attendant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021: Officials have published a Syllabus notification for the 841 Office Attendant vacancy post. We have help with your RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021 for an idea of the exam. It is essential for the applied candidates of RBI Office Attendant Jobs.
So, candidates collect the information and start the exam preparation for good marks in the RBI Office Attendant exam. Applicants know the Syllabus and Exam Pattern to scroll down and read the full article.
RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced the notification for recruits a considerable number of Office Attendant posts.
After the application process complete, then know the RBI Exam Syllabus as well as your examination. The challenging exam in the Government of Jammu & Kashmir Jobs. So, applicants must be notes the vital topic in the review.
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern 2021: The exam pattern for RBI Office Attendant posts published recruits notice. Candidates can already apply these posts to get the exam pattern.
Applicants now read complete information for the proper preparation of the RBI Assistant Exam. You clear information collect for good marks in the exam results.
The Selection Procedure and candidate screening for the RBI Office Attendant post is given below. The Official PDF for the selection procedure of RBI is provided here.
1. Selection would be made based on the Online Test (as given below) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
2. Online Test:
i. Reasoning – 30 Marks
ii. General English – 30 Marks
iii. General Awareness – 30 Marks
iv. Numerical ability – 30 Marks
v. Total – 120 Marks
3. Composite Time: 90 minutes
4. Online test except for the test of General English will be in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
5. There will be negative marking for the wrong answer in the Online Test. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
6. Candidates will have to pass with a minimum prescribed mark in each subject of the Online Test.
7. LPT will be Qualifying. The candidates provisionally selected from the Online Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). LPT will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the concerned State Candidate not qualifying LPT shall not be considered for Selection.
8. Other detailed information regarding the test will be given in an Information Handout, which can be downloaded by the candidates from RBI’s Website along with a call letter.
9. Roll No. of those candidates who have qualified for LPT based on the Online test will be displayed on RBI’s Website in April / May 2021 or after the completion of the process. The date for LPT will also be displayed on the Website, along with a brief notice thereof. The Online test’s successful candidates will be intimated on the Bank’s Website for submission of requisite documents to the Regional Office within a period of ten / fifteen days, and no email / SMS in this regard will be sent to them.
10. LPT is mandatory. No exemption of any sort will be given to any candidate from appearing in LPT, which will be conducted at respective offices. Final Selection will depend, on the performance in the online test, qualifying in LPT, Medical fitness, verification of certificates and Biometric Data/Identity verification, etc., to the Bank’s satisfaction. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final.
Click Here: RBI Office Attendant Syllabus pdf
Click Here: Latest Syllabus
Official Website: rbi.org.in
Click Now: Latest Bank Jobs 2021
Disclaimer: Before applying for the post, candidates should go through the Recruitment Notification carefully and ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions like Syllabus & Exam Pattern.