Rani Birla Girls’ College – Admission, Merit List 2021: Rani Birla Girls College is situated in Kolkata in the West Bengal state of India. Established in 1961, it is accredited by NAAC and is affiliated with the University of Calcutta, Kolkata. RBGC Kolkata offers 11 courses across 4 streams namely Arts, Education, Media & Mass Communication, Design and across 3 degrees like BA, B.F.A.D., BSc and official website rbgc.in and rbgcadmission.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Rani Birla Girls’ College Admission 2021
1. A minimum of 50% in aggregate & 45% in the subject or related subject.
2. 55% marks in the subject or related subject in the previous qualifying exam. OR
3. 50% in aggregate when the candidate has not studied the subject in her previous qualifying examination provided all other clauses are satisfied.
4. Minimum 40% marks in the aggregate or 40% in the subject or related subject in the previous qualifying exam for SC, ST, PH, OBC-A & OBC-B candidates. (Certificate must be given for verification).
Admission Fees: Admission fees amounting to Rs.1500/-
Registration Fees: Registration fees amounting to Rs.100/-
Rani Birla Girls’ College Admission 2019 – www.rbgc.in
Name of The College: Rani Birla Girls’ College
Affiliated to: University of Calcutta
College Website: www.rbgc.in and www.rbgcadmission.in
Departments: Arts Stream and Science Stream
Courses of: Honours, General & Major
Level of Courses: Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode: Online
Courses Available in the college:
1. B.A. Honours– English, Education, Hindi, History, Political Science, Sociology, Journalism & Mass Communication.
2. B.A. General– English, Education, Hindi, History, Political Science, Sociology, Journalism & Mass Communication, Economics, Philosophy, Bachelor Of Fashion And Apparel Design.
3. B.A. Major– Communicative English.
4. B.Sc. Honours– Geography.
How to Apply for Rani Birla Girls’ College Online Admission 2021
Eligible students can apply online through the official website rbgc.in and other admission website rbgcadmission.in.
Students are required to bring the following documents:
1. Class XII mark sheet.
2. Class X admit card (for age verification).
3. Passport size photograph.
4. Caste certificate (if applicable).
5. Student Signature.
6. National Level Certificate (For Sports Quota)(if applicable).
7. Original Character Certificate from the school last attended.
Address: 38, Shakespeare Sarani Rd, Elgin, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700017
Disclaimer: Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply for RBG College – Admission, Merit List 2021.