POWER GRID Executive Trainee Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021: Officials have published a Syllabus notification for the post of Executive Trainee. We have help with your POWER GRID Executive Trainee Exam 2021 for an idea of the exam. It is essential for the applied candidates of POWER GRID Executive Trainee Jobs.
So, candidates collect the information and start the exam preparation for good marks in the POWER GRID Executive Trainee exam. Applicants know the Syllabus and Exam Pattern to scroll down and read the full article.
POWER GRID Executive Trainee Syllabus 2021: Power Grid Corporation of India (POWER GRID India) has announced the notification for recruits a considerable number of Executive Trainee posts.
After the application process complete, then know the POWER GRID Exam Syllabus as well as your examination. The hard exam in the Government of India Jobs. So, applicants must be notes the vital topic in the review.
POWER GRID Executive Trainee Exam Pattern 2021: The exam pattern for POWER GRID Executive Trainee posts published recruits’ notice. Candidates can already apply these posts to get the exam pattern.
Applicants now read full information for the proper preparation of the POWER GRID Assistant Exam. You clear information collect for good marks in the exam results.
1. Interested & eligible candidates will have to appear for the Common Law Admission Test – CLAT 2021 applicable for admission to Post-Graduation Courses. Candidates obtaining the minimum qualifying marks shall only be eligible for the next stage of selection.
2. The minimum marks required in CLAT-2021 (for admission to LLM/ PG Courses) shall be as per the Qualifying Marks set by CLAT Authorities. In absence of any Qualifying Marks set by CLAT, the following shall be treated as the Minimum.
3. Qualifying Marks in CLAT for consideration of candidates for next stages of the selection process in POWERGRID:
i. UR Vacancy 40%
ii. Reserved Vacancy 30%
4. The selection process will include the marks obtained by the eligible candidates in the CLAT 2021 (for PG), followed by Behavioral Assessment, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview of the qualified candidates who are shortlisted category-wise for the GD and interview.
5. The selection process will include the marks obtained by the eligible candidates in the CLAT 2021 (for PG), followed by Behavioral Assessment, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview of the qualified candidates who are shortlisted category-wise for the GD and interview.
6. Shortlisting of Eligible candidates for GD & Interview
7. Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their actual marks in the CLAT 2021 for admission into LLM/ PG courses.
8. Candidates shortlisted for the Group Discussion and Interview shall be required to submit the documents as may be mentioned in their individual communication to be sent through e-mail/ Candidate login
9. Weightage to Different Parameters: For calculation of the final score of a candidate for empanelment, the weights assigned to CLAT 2021 marks, Group Discussion, and Interview shall be as indicated below:
i. Marks in CLAT 2021 (applicable for admission to LLM/ PG) 85%
ii. Group Discussion 3%
iii. Personal Interview 12%
Click Here: POWER GRID Executive Trainee Syllabus
Click Here: Latest Syllabus
Official Website: powergridindia.com
Disclaimer: Before applying for the post, candidates should go through the Recruitment Notification carefully and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Syllabus & Exam Pattern, etc.