National Health Mission, Karnataka Recruitment 2020: National Health Mission, Karnataka invites candidates who are willing to serve the community as Mid-level health care provider (MLHP) at Health sub-center – Health and Wellness Centres (HWC) under Comprehensive Healthcare Services in Koppal, Bidar, Kalburgi, Raichur, Yadgir, and Ballari through District Health and Family Welfare Society Other details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Process & How to Apply additional information mentioned below.
National Health Mission, Karnataka
Organization Name: National Health Mission, Karnataka
Total Post: 253 Vacancy
Post Name: Nurse Mid Level Healthcare Provider (MLHPs)
Qualification: B.Sc (Nursing)
Upper Age Limit: 40 years
Application Mode: Online
Job Location: Bihar
Last Date: 07.02.2020
Eligibility Criteria of National Health Mission, Karnataka Recruitment 2020
Application Fee:- All applicants go to the official notification for the application fee details.
Upper Age Limit:- 40 years. For more details, read the official notification of the age limit.
Educational Qualification:- Candidates should have B.sc Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from a recognized/ University Registered with State Nursing Council recognized by KNC/ INC. To more information on qualification, kindly must go through the official notification.
Pay Scale: Consolidated remuneration of Rs.24,200/- + up to Rs.8,000/- (incentive based on performance) per month.
Mode of Selection: Selected candidates will be based on Written Exam & Interview.
How to Apply of National Health Mission, Karnataka Recruitment 2020
Eligible & Interested candidates kindly read the full notification and can apply online National Health Mission, Karnataka’s website from 07 February 2020.
Steps To Fill NHM Karnataka Nurse Mid Level Health provider Application Form 2020
1. Candidates should log on to www.techkshetra.info
2. Then the home page will be displayed on the screen.
3. Now on the home page, all the latest notifications will be scrolling.
4. Now find the link for the MLHP Notification and click on it.
5. Open it and read all the details carefully.
6. And if your qualifications are matched with that.
7. Then click on the apply online link.
8. Provide all the details correctly whichever mentioned in the notification
9. Recheck the details.
10. Pay the application fee if mentioned and click on the submit tab.
11. you have to submit the application online before the mentioned last date.
Date of Notification: 14/01/2020
Start of Online Application system 18/01/2020
Last date of submission of online application form 07/02/2020 Time 5:00 pm
Written Test and result declaration 15/02/2020
Original Documents Verification for selected candidates 17/02/2020 & 18/02/2020
Disclaimer: Before applying, candidates must have to read in the official notification carefully about National Health Mission, Karnataka Recruitment 2020 territorial wherein the application form is accurate.