NERIE Recruitment 2020 – Assistant Professor Posts: North East Regional Institute of Education (NERIE) has Published a Recruitment Notification (Advt. No. 1-42AIERIE(ESTT.)/CAA/VoI.IV/6208) on the NERIE Career. North East Regional Institute of Education (NERIE) has invited applications for the Recruitment of Assistant Professor purely on Contractual Basis and Part-Time Basis. Complete details about NERIE Jobs 2020 like Qualification, Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Selection Process, Pay Scale & How to Apply the information are given below.
|Organization Name||North East Regional Institute of Education (NERIE)|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
Eligibility Criteria for NERIE Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification – NERIE Recruitment 2020:
1. Good Academic record with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade of “B” in the seven-point scale at Master Degree level in the relevant subject (Social Science/English/Mathematics/Physical Education) from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a Foreign University.
2. Besides fulfilling the above qualification, candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET)/SLET in the relevant subject for Assistant Professors conducted by the UGC/CSIR or any other agency accredited by the UGC. The exemption, if any, to be provided will be strict as per guidelines issued by MHRD, GOI, and UGC to persons who have obtained a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the standards prescribed by the UGC under University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and procedures for the award of M.Phil/Ph.D Degree) regulation,2009.
3. Postgraduate degree” in Education (M.Ed/M.A.Education) with minimum 55%o marks
(This criterion may be relaxed in case candidates with required qualifications are not found for the posts).
Experience (Desirable): Teaching Experience in College/Institutions for teaching Methodology for B.Ed/M.Ed Students for methods of Mathematics, Social Science, Fine, and Performing Arts and Physical Education.
NERIE Recruitment Vacancy Details 2020:
i.) Assistant Professor (Teaching Methodology for Social Science) – 01 Post
ii.) Assistant Professor (Teaching Methodology for English) – 01 Post
iii.) Assistant Professor (Teaching Methodology for Mathematics) – 01 Post
iv.) Assistant Professor (Teaching Methodology for Physical Education) – 01 Post
Age Limit – NERIE Recruitment 2020:
Candidates should go to the Official Website for detailed information. Age relaxation for reserved category as per Government norms.
Application Fee – NERIE Recruitment 2020:
Candidates should No Application Fee for Apply NERIE Jobs.
Salary Scale – NERIE Recruitment 2020:
1) Assistant Professor (Teaching Methodology for Social Science) – Rs. 45,0001- per month (Full Time)
2) Assistant Professor (Teaching Methodology for English) – Rs. 45,0001- per month Gull Time)
3) Assistant Professor (Teaching Methodology for Mathematics) – Rs.45,0001-per month (Full Time)
4) Assistant Professor (Teaching Methodology for Physical Education) – Rs. 1000/- per class (Part-Time)
Selection Process – NERIE Recruitment 2020:
1. Interview for the posts will be conducted online through video conferencing.
2. Application forms will be scrutinized by the Institute and eligible candidates will be intimated to appear for Online Interview through e-mail or telephone. The list of eligible candidates for the online interview will be uploaded on the NERIE website. Candidates are requested to frequently visit the website for updates on the interview schedule
How to Apply for NERIE Jobs 2020
Candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may submit their application in the prescribed Application Form only on or before 09/12/2020 by e-mail:- firstname.lastname@example.org. On selection, the hard copy of the application form shall have to be submitted to the Institute at the time of physical verification of documents. For more details before apply read the Official Notification.
NERIE Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
Date of Published Notification: 01/12/2020
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 09/12/2020
NERIE Recruitment 2020 Notification:
Official website: nerie.nic.in
Disclaimer: Before applying, candidates must have to read the official announcement carefully about NERIE Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 territorial wherein the application form is accurate.