NCERT Recruitment 2020 – Laboratory Assistant Posts: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has Published a Recruitment Notification on the NCERT Career. NCERT New Delhi has invited applications for the Recruitment of Laboratory Assistant Posts. Complete details about NCERT Jobs 2020 like Qualification, Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Selection Process, Pay Scale & How to Apply the information are given below.
|Organization Name||National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)|
|Post Name||Laboratory Assistant|
Eligibility Criteria for National Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification – NCERT Recruitment 2020:
B.Sc with relevant subjects as one of the Subjects with 50% Marks. or B.Sc Hons. in relevant subjects with 50% Marks.
Desirable: Working knowledge of Computers.
NCERT Recruitment Vacancy Details 2020:
1. Laboratory Assistant Physics – 01 Post
2. Laboratory Assistant Chemistry – 01 Post
3. Laboratory Assistant Biology – 01 Post
4. Laboratory Assistant Mathematics – 01 Post
Age Limit – NCERT Recruitment 2020:
Candidates maximum age limit 30 years as on 01.01.2020. Age relaxation for reserved category as per Government norms.
Application Fee – NCERT Recruitment 2020:
Candidates should No Application Fee for Apply NCERT Jobs.
Salary Scale – NCERT Recruitment 2020:
Recruitment of Four Laboratory Assistants on a purely contractual basis for a period of six months on a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 26,000/- per month.
Selection Process – NCERT Recruitment 2020:
The selection of candidates will be based on Interview to be conducted by the Selection Committee.
How to Apply for National Council of Educational Research and Training Jobs 2020
The Department of Education in Science and Mathematics, NCERT will hold a Skill Test to recruit Four Laboratory Assistants on a purely contractual basis for a period of six months on a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 26.000/- per month in the Conference Room. 1st Floor, Above SBI Bank at 10.30 A M., Janaki Ammal Khand, NCERT, New Delhi.
1. The candidates should bring their original certificates along with bio-data at the time of the Skill Test.
2. Appointment is on a purely contractual basis and is temporary with no provision of increment in the amount.
3. No TA/DA is admissible either for attending the Skill Test or joining the post.
4. The incumbent shall have no right for regular appointment.
5. The Council may at any time terminate the services without issuing any notice.
NCERT Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
Date of Published Notification: 08/12/2020
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 06/01/2021
NCERT Recruitment 2020 Notification:
Official website: ncert.nic.in
Disclaimer: Before applying, candidates must have to read the official announcement carefully about NCERT Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2020 territorial wherein the application form is accurate.