NABARD Admit Card 2021: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released of Assistant Manager & Manager Grade A, B Admit Card. The candidates who have successfully all eligibility criteria for NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment vacancies must download their NABARD Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021 before the exam date. The process for the exam center details & reporting time will be mentioned on the NABARD the link for NABARD for the exam scheduled is active on the official website (nabard.org).
Name of the Board: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
Official Website: nabard.org
Name of the Posts: Assistant Manager Grade A, Manager Grade B, Officers in Grade A (P & SS)
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree, Master Degree
Total Number of Posts: 157
Job Type: State Govt.
Mode of Application: Online
Last Date: 01.09.2021
How to Download NABARD Assistant Manager 2021 Admit Card
1. Open the official website of NABARD at nabard.org on your browser.
2. Scroll Download the homepage and search for “Careers”, Click on.
3. Click on the NABARD Admit Card 2021 download link.
4. On the login page, enter the application number and password.
5. Your NABARD Admit Card 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
6. Enter your registration number/roll number and date of birth that was obtained at the time of registration.
7. After entering the above details, your NABARD Admit Card 2021 will be displayed.
8. Download and take printouts of the admit card and keep it safely for further reference.
Important Dates for NABARD Admit Card:
Starting Date for Apply Online: 7th August 2021
Last Date to Download Admit Card: 01.09.2021
NABARD Assistant Manager Exam Date: September 2021
Important Links for NABARD Admit Card 2021:
Disclaimer: Assistant Manager under the recruitment of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) 2021 read the official advertisement carefully and Download NABARD Admit Card on or before 01.09.2021. For more details, follow the official information.