Meghalaya PSC Medical and Health Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021: Meghalaya Public Service Commission officials have published a Syllabus for the post of Medical and Health Officer. We have help with your Meghalaya PSC Medical and Health Officer Exam 2021 for an idea of the exam. It is essential for the applied candidates of Meghalaya PSC Medical and Health Officer Jobs.
So, candidates collect the information and start the exam preparation for good marks in the Meghalaya PSC Medical and Health Officer Vacancy. Applicants know the Syllabus and Exam Pattern to scroll down and read the full article.
Meghalaya PSC Medical and Health Officer Syllabus 2021: Meghalaya PSC has released the notification for Medical and Health Officer Syllabus on i.e. mpsc.nic.in.
The final selection/ recommendation of suitable candidates against the vacancies notified in this advertisement shall be made by the Commission through any of the following processes.
1. Typing Speed, English Composition and Stenography Test, in recruitment to post of Typist and Stenographer (All Grades) as the case may be.
2. a) Written Examination (Where syllabus has been provided by the concerned Department) -> Personal Interview.
b) Screening Test -> Personal Interview
c) Screening Practical Test -> Personal Interview
d) Preliminary Screening Test -> Main Examination -> Personal Interview
e) Physical Efficiency Test -> Preliminary Screening Test -> Main Examination -> Personal Interview.
f) Any other method as may be adopted by the Commission.
3. Written Examination – This shall be mandatory in respect of recruitments to posts where the Service Rules has specifically prescribed the conduct of such examinations. In such cases, the subjects, syllabus, total marks, and pattern of the examination shall be as notified by the concerned Government Department under such Rules.
4. Screening Test – This shall be applied /conducted by the Commission in respect of all recruitments to those posts where the method of selection/Syllabus has not been prescribed by the Service Rules. The objective of the test is to shortlist the number of eligible candidates in recruitments where the number of candidates is disproportionately large compared to the available vacancies.
5. Screening Practical Test – This shall be applied/conducted by the Commission in respect of all recruitments to those posts where the method of Skill Test has not been prescribed by the Service Rules.
6. Preliminary Test – The Commission may, at its discretion, decide to hold a Preliminary Test in those categories of recruitment where the number of candidates is disproportionately large compared to the notified vacancies may hold the Preliminary Test as per requirement in the syllabus provided by the Department concerned.
7. V(g)- Personal Interview – On the result of such Screening Test/ Screening Practical Test/ Written Examination, the Commission shall call a such number of candidates as it may think appropriate to appear for the Personal Interviews. The principal/policy followed is as per the decision made by the Commission on 28th July 2017 with variation from 1: 10 to I:2.5 depending on the number of posts advertised.
8. Main Examination – On the basis of such Preliminary Tests, the number of candidates who shall be called to appear for the Main Examination shall not be more than 10(ten) times the number of vacancies declared.
9. Physical Efficiency Test (PET) – Wherever required and prescribed by the Service Rules the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) shall be conducted by the Commission assisted by a Medical Board duly constituted for the purpose, in accordance with the norms/standards and such specifications as prescribed under such Rules.
10. Essay Type Test: Written Examination/Main Examination was decided to be held shall be of Essay Type. The subjects to be notified for such essay type-examination shall be strictly as per the syllabus forwarded by the concerned Department for the said post.
Meghalaya PSC Syllabus Download:
Download Now pdf
Disclaimer: Before applying for the post, candidates should go through the Recruitment Notification carefully and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Syllabus & Exam Pattern, etc.