MBMA Recruitment 2020: The Meghalaya Basin Management Agency (MBMA) Publish a Notification for Recruitment 25 Vacancies on a contractual basis for One Year. Interested or Eligible candidates may apply for the post on or before 05 February 2020 at 05:00 p.m. Other details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Vacancy Details, How to apply mention below also on the official website.
Meghalaya Basin Management Agency Recruitment 2020
MBMA Recruitment 2020
25 Various Vacancies
Organization Name: Meghalaya Basin Management Agency (MBMA)
Organization Website: www.mbda.gov.in
Total Post: 25 Posts
Qualification: Graduate or Post Graduate
Age Limit: 22 – 45 Years
Job Location: Meghalaya
Application Mode: Offline
Last Date: 05 February 2020
Eligible Criteria for Meghalaya Basin Management Agency (MBMA) Recruitment 2020
1. District Project Manager: Graduate or Post Graduate in any discipline.
2. Assistant Manager-Environment Management: Graduate or Post Graduate in Environmental Science, Earth Science, Forestry, Agriculture, Natural Resource Management.
3. Assistant Manager-Social Management: Graduate or Post Graduate in Sociology, Agriculture, Social Work, Social Development, Anthropology with including courses in gender within the degree.
4. Assistant Manager-Knowledge Management: Graduate or Post Graduate in Economics, English, Development Studies, Mass Communication, Natural Resource Management, Public Policy, or related disciplines.
5. Assistant Manager-Monitoring & Evaluation: Graduate or PostGraduate in statistics, demographics, Public policy, development studies, social sciences, engineering, or related disciplines.
6. Executive Associate: Graduate or Post Graduate in any discipline with excellent communication skills.
7. Sr. Engineer (Natural Resource Management): Graduate or Post Graduate in Soil & Water Conservation, Water Resources, Civil, and Agricultural Engineering.
Age Limit: For all Post, the Age Limit is 22 to 45 Years.
How to Apply Meghalaya Basin Management Agency (MBMA) Recruitment 2020:
Application form duly filled along with self-attested credentials should submit to the “O/o Meghalaya Basin Development Authority, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya – 793003″ or at the “O/o Basin Development Unit (BDU) / District Project Management Unit (DPMU), of the 11 (eleven) District Headquarters at Meghalaya.”
For outstation candidates may be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Date to Apply Offline: 05 February 2020
Official Website: www.mbda.gov.in
Official Notification: Download Here
Disclaimer: Before applying, candidates must have to read in the official notification carefully about the Meghalaya Basin Management Agency (MBMA) Recruitment 2020 territorial wherein the application form is accurate. For more details, follow the official information.