Manipur Veterinary Attendant Admit Card 2021: Veterinary & Animal Husbandry Services, Manipur has released of Vety. Attendants, Field Assistants & Primary Investigators Admit Card. The candidates who have successfully all eligibility criteria for Manipur Veterinary Attendant Vety. Attendants & Other Recruitment vacancies must download their Manipur Veterinary Attendant Vety. Attendants & Other Admit Card before the exam date. The process for the exam center details & reporting time will be mentioned on the Manipur Veterinary Attendant the link for Manipur Veterinary Attendant for the exam scheduled is active on the official website (vetymanipur.nic.in).
Organization Name: Veterinary & Animal Husbandry Services, Manipur
Official Website: vetymanipur.nic.in
Post Name: Vety. Attendants & Other
Total Number of Posts: 162
Job Type: State Govt.
Mode of Application: Online
Admit Card Available: 31.10..2021
How to Download Manipur Veterinary Attendant Admit Card 2021
1. Open the official website of SSB at vetymanipur.nic.in on your browser.
2. Scroll Download the homepage and search for “Careers”, Click on.
3. Click on the Manipur Veterinary Attendant Admit Card 2021 download link.
4. On the login page, enter the application number and password.
5. Your Manipur Veterinary Attendant Admit card 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
6. Enter your registration number/roll number and date of birth that was obtained at the time of registration.
7. After entering the above details, your Manipur Veterinary Attendant Admit card 2021 will be displayed.
8. Download and take printouts of the admit card and keep it safely for further reference.
Important Dates for Manipur Veterinary Attendant Admit Card:
Admit Card Available: 28.10.2021 to Before Exam Date
Written Exam: 31.10.2021
Disclaimer: Vety. Attendants, Field Assistants & Primary Investigators under the recruitment of Veterinary & Animal Husbandry Services, Manipur 2021 read the official advertisement carefully and Download Admit Card on or before 31.10.2021. For more details, follow the official information.