Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University – MPBOU – Admission 2021:– Madhya Pradesh Bhoj University was situated in Shivaji Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA. Madhya Pradesh Bhoj University was established in 1991. Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University offers distance education at the Undergraduate as well as Postgraduate level in various courses.
Admission Instruction for Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University:–
The candidate must follow the instruction mention below to avoid any discrepancy during the admission process –
1. The Candidates should have scored a minimum of 300 marks in the 10 + 2 examination from a recognized board of education.
2. Original documents, i.e., Mark sheet of qualifying examination and certificate of matriculation exam will be returned to the candidates immediately after verification and the University will keep the attested photocopy of the paper for the record.
3. The application forms can be download from the official website of Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (MPBOU).
4. The candidates selected for admission must pay online as per required charges at the rules and regulations under Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (MPBOU).
5. For More information about Guidelines For Admission, Madhya Pradesh Bhoj University (MPBOU) – Click Here
|Application Date:- Update Soon||Last Date of Application:- Update Soon|
Application Fees:- Update Soon
Payment will be made through Debit Card / Net Banking / Credit Card or E Challan.
Programs Offered under Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University – Bhopal:-
Management & Commerce Programmes:-
1. Master Of Business Administration – MBA
2. Bachelor Of Business Administration – BBA
3. Bachelor Of Commerce – B.Commerce
4. PG Diploma in Management, Tourism and Hotel Management, Heritage Management, Company, Secretaryship
5. Diploma in Business Administration – DBA
Information Technology & Computer Science Programmes:-
1. Master Of Science – IT
2. PG Diploma In Computer Application
3. Bachelor Of Science (Information Technology)
4. Diploma in Computer Application – DCA
Basic Science Programmes:-
1. Master of Science in Zoology, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics
2. PG Diploma in Bio-Informatics – PGDBI
3. PG Diploma in Chemo-Informatics – PGDCI
Health Sciences Programmes:-
1. Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics and Therapeutic Nutrition (PGDDTN)
2. PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management (PGDHHM)
3. Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE)
Department Of Education:-
1. Bachelor Of Education – B.Ed-ODL
2. Diploma In Elementary Education – D.El.Ed-ODL
3. Bachelor Of Special Education – B.Ed.SEDE
Need-Based Other Programmes:-
1. PG Diploma In Remote Sensing – PGDRS
2. Certificate In Human Rights – CHR
3. Certificate in Rural Development – CRD
For more details about Education Courses offered, follow MPBOU’s official website bhojvirtualuniversity.com.
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (MPBOU) – www.bhojvirtualuniversity.com:-
College Name:- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University
Contact No:- +91 755 – 2492105
Email Id:- email@example.com
How to Apply for Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (MPBOU) – Bhopal:-
Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website bhojvirtualuniversity.com.
College Address:- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University, Red Cross Bhavan, Shivaji Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh – 462026 INDIA
List Of Study Center under Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (MPBOU):–
Find the mentioned link about the list of study center under Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University – Click Here
Disclaimer: All the information about the college and its courses is taken from the college website or admission notice. We work hard to make sure the data remains fresh and updated, but still, students are advised to check the official website bhojvirtualuniversity.com.