Prime Minister Narendra Modi launches Kisan Man Dhan Yojna on September 12, 2019, at Ranchi in Jharkhand.
What are the other things our PM inaugurates on 12th September?
1) 400 Ekalavya Model Residential Schools to provide quality upper primary, secondary, and senior secondary level education for ST students in Tribal areas
2) Foundation of New Jharkhand Vidhan Sabha Building and New Secretariate Building at Ranchi
3) Multi-Modal vessel Terminal built on the banks of river Ganga at Sahebganj
What is the aim of implementing Kisan Man Dhan Yojna?
The objective is to ensure the lives of 5 crore Small and Marginal farmers by providing a minimum pension amount
What is the eligibility criteria required for getting Kisan Man Dhan Yojna?
The age of the farmers currently should be in between 18 to 40 years are eligible for the scheme
How much fund is allocated under Kisan Man Dhan Yojna?
The scheme has an outlay of Rs 10,774 crores for the next three years (2019-2022)
What are the features of Kisan Man Dhan Yojna?
1) The minimum pension provided under KMDY will be Rs 3000 per month. It would be valid up to 60 years of age.
2) Farmer’s monthly contribution can be made from installments of PM-KISAN (Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna) or through Common Service Centres