Khejuri College – Admission, Merit List 2021: Khejuri College is situated in Barddhman in the West Bengal state of India. Established in 1991, and it is affiliated to Vidyasagar University. KC, Barddhman offers 11 courses across 3 streams namely Education, Arts, Science and across 2 degrees like BA, BSc and official website khejuricollege.in and onlineadmissionkhejuricollege.in. Eligibility, Reservation of seats, publication of merit list, application fee, counselling date, admission process, subject combination and how to apply are mentioned below.
|Khejuri College Admission 2021|
|College Website||Mode of Application|
|1. Within three consecutive session from the date of passing the qualifying exam.|
2. To have passed in 5 (five) recognized subject including one language subject.
3. For admission in Hons- 45% marks in the aggregate or 50% (except in English Hons marks) in the subject or related subject.
4. For English Hons- Must have 50% marks in English.
|Vidyasagar University Colleges Admission|
|B.A. Honours- Rs.75/-|
B.A. General- Rs.50/-
B.Sc. Honours- Rs.110/-
B.Sc. General- Rs.85/-
|Khejuri, Village Baratala, Via Janka, West Bengal, 721432.|
|Name of The College||Khejuri College|
|Affiliated to||Vidyasagar University|
|Departments||Arts Stream and Science Stream|
|Courses of||Honours & General|
|Level of Courses||Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level|
|Year of Admission||2019-20|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Publication of Merit List||Update Soon|
|Courses Available in the college||1. B.A. Honours- Bengali, English, Sanskrit, Sociology, History, Education.|
2. B.Sc. Honours- Aquaculture management, Zoology, Geography.
|How to Apply|
|Eligible students can apply online through official website www.khejuricollege.in and another admission website www.onlineadmissionkhejuricollege.in.|
|College Admission 2021|
|Candidates should ensure the following:-|
|1. Your 4 coloured passport size photographs.|
2. Your original H.S./equivalent mark sheet.
3. Original admit card or certificate of Madhyamik Examination.
4. Original mark sheet of Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
5. Original S.C./S.T/P.H./OBC A/OBC B certificate in the name of candidate from the competent authority, if applicable.
|Disclaimer: Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about Khejuri College Admission, Merit List 2021.|