Indira Gandhi National Open University – IGNOU – Admission 2021:– Indira Gandhi National Open University was situated in Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, INDIA. Indira Gandhi National Open University was established in 1985, It’s named after former Prime Minister Of India Indira Gandhi. IGNOU is run by the central government of India, and with a total done enrollment of over 4 million candidates, It claims to be the largest university in the world. Indira Gandhi National Open University offers distance education at the Undergraduate as well as Postgraduate level in various courses.
Admission Instruction for Indira Gandhi National Open University:-
The candidate must follow the instruction mention below to avoid any discrepancy during the admission process
1. The Candidates should have scored a minimum of 300 marks in the 10 + 2 examination from a recognized board of education.
2. Original documents, i.e., Mark sheet of qualifying examination and certificate of matriculation exam will be returned to the candidates immediately after verification and the University will keep the attested photocopy of the paper for the record.
3. The application forms can be download from the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
4. The candidates selected for admission must pay online as per required charges at the rules and regulation under Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
5. For More information about Guidelines For Admission, Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) – Click Here
|Application Date:- Update Soon||Last Date of Application:- Update Soon|
Application Fees:- Update Soon
Payment will be made through Debit Card / Net Banking / Credit Card or E Challan.
Course Offered under Indira Gandhi National Open University -Delhi:-
Under Graduate Courses:-
1. B.Com in Commerce
2. B.Sc in Nursing, Chemistry, Mathematics, Zoology, Botany, Physics, Information Technology & Nautical Science.
3. B.C.A in Computer Application.
4. B.A in Tourism & Travel Management.
5. B.L.I.S is Library & Information Science.
6. B.Ed in Education.
7. B.Tech in Civil Engineering, Construction Technology & Management, Computer Science & Engineering & Mechanical Engineering.
8. B.S.W in Social Work.
Post Graduate Courses:-
1. M.B.A in Business Administration & Banking & Finance.
2. M.C.A in Computer Application.
3. M.Com in Commerce.
4. M.L.I.Sc in Library & Information Science.
5. M.A in English, Hindi, Political Science, History, Sociology, Public Administration, Tourism & Rural Development.
6. M.Sc in Home Science & Hospital Administration.
1. Diploma in Management, Creative Writing In English, Child Care & Education, Nutrition & Dietetics, Tourism, Primary Education, Aquaculture
2. Advanced Diploma in Construction Management, Water Resources Engineering, Information Technology
1. Ph.D. in Education, Economics, Library & Information Science, Public Administration, Sociology, Political Science, Physics, English, Management, Commerce, History, Tourism Studies, Mathematics, Hindi
Indira Gandhi National Open University also offered a Post Graduate Diploma & Certification Courses. For more details follow IGNOU’s official website ignou.ac.in.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) – www.ignou.ac.in:-
College Name:- Indira Gandhi National Open University
Contact No:- 29572513 or 29572514
Email Id:- email@example.com
How to Apply for Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) – Delhi:-
Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website ignou.ac.in.
College Address:- Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068
List Of Study Center under Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU):-
Find the mentioned link about the list of study center under Indira Gandhi National Open University – Click Here
Disclaimer: All the information about the college and its courses are taken from the college website or admission notice. We work hard to make sure the data remains fresh and updated, but still, students are advised to check the official website ignou.ac.in.