The Maharashtra Government introduces Vocational Training of VJNT and SBC students scholarship to create self-employment. They receive Vocational Training from any Government ITI and get short duration vocational training courses.
Who can apply for this scholarship?
1) Candidates must belong to VJNT or SBC category
2) An applicant must undergo training from concerned Govt ITI and concerned Assistant Commissioner of Social Welfare
How to apply for availing this scholarship?
The Principal can make the application of concerned Govt ITI in which the student takes admission
What are the Terms and Conditions to be there under this scholarship?
1) The student will receive Rs 400 to Rs 2400 as per the course which will be paid directly to the concerned ITI
2) Once the student completes the course Rs 1000 will be given through concerned Govt ITI where they take admission
Whom to and Where from you contact about any query of scholarship?
Social Justice & Special Assistance Department 1st Floor, Annex Building, Mantralay, Madam Cama Road, Hutatma Rajguru Chowk, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400032 Office Ph: 022-22025251, 22028660 Phone: 022-22843665, 220231652 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
What is the list of documents required for this scholarship?
1) Aadhaar Card
2) Identity proof of parents
3) Residential proof
4) Living certificate
5) Caste Certificate
6) Domicile Certificate
7) School Leaving certificate