Vidyadhan Scholarship Program conducted by Sarojini Damodaran Foundation for meritorious students who cannot afford higher studies. Class 10 pass students of some states like Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Gujrat, Karnataka, Kerala, and Telangana can apply. The Sarojini Damodaran Foundation sponsors education directly with the help of registered and reliable external sources.
What are the eligibility criteria needed for Vidyadhan Scholarship Program?
1) Students with an annual parental income should less than two lakhs
2) Obtained 90% or 9CGPA in class 10 examination
3) Disabled students with a minimum score of 75% can apply
What are the benefits you can get under Vidyadhan Scholarship Program?
1) Selected candidates from states except Kerala will get Rs 6000 per year for completing class 11 and class 12
2) Candidates selected from Kerala will receive Rs 5000 per year to achieve level 11 and 12
How to apply for availing Vidyadhan Scholarship Program?
1) You have to apply online through the official link http://www.vidyadhan.org/apply
2) Read all the information carefully and scroll down to “Apply Now.”
3) When the registration page will open you have to register and create an account
4) Check the link by using the registered email
5) Use your login details and move ahead
6) Then choose your state from the given list
7) Now fill up all the necessary information and attach all the essential documents
8) Finally, submit the form and take a printout
What are the primary materials needed for Vidyadhan Scholarship Program?
1) Scanned copy of class 10 mark sheet
2) Your recent photograph
3) An annual parental income certificate
4) Identity Card or proof
5) Address proof
Whom and where to contact for any query about Vidyadhan Scholarship Program?
Contact Person: Jacob Sukumar R