Special Scholarship for Boys and Girls Students in Gujrat is available for the students studying in class 1 to class 10 and belonging from backward classes community. This scholarship aims to improve the literacy rate in most backward classes children
How much amount to be rewarded to the selected candidates under this scholarship?
1) From course, 1 to 8 boys and girls will get the award of Rs 650
2) From class, 9 to 10 boys and girls will get the scholarship of Rs 1000
What are the eligibility criteria needed to get this scholarship?
1) Students of class 1 to class 10 are applicable to apply
2) A student must belong to Valmiki, Hadi, Nadiya, Seva, Turi, Garo-Garoda, Vankar Sadhu, Dalit-Bava, Turi-Barot, Tirgar/Tirbanda, Thori, and Matang community
3) Applicant must have 70% attendance in the school
How to apply for getting this scholarship?
1) To apply online students may click on the given link
2) At first, students have to complete the registration process
3) After successful completion of the registered candidates’ can log in into their application form
4) Fill up all the necessary details in the application form
5) Also, upload the scanned copy of all documents in a prescribed format
6) Finally, click on the submit button to submit the form
7) Applicants must take the printout of the application form for future correspondence
What is the list of documents required under this scholarship?
1) Self-attested certificate of academic mark sheet of the previous year
2) Self-attested copy of the Aadhaar card
3) Hostel Certificate(only for hostellers)
4) Fee receipt of current academic course
5) Self-attested Caste Certificate
6) The photocopy of the first page of the Bank passbook or canceled cheque