The Government of Telangana provides Pre-Matric Scholarship scheme for SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare. The aim is to minimize the incidence of drop out by supporting parents of Minority children studying in class 9 and 10 for a better chance of progressing to the post-matric stage of education
Who is offering this scholarship?
The state government of Telangana provides Telangana Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare
Who can apply for this scholarship?
1) Students are studying in class 9, and 10 are eligible to apply
2) Students who belong to SC/ST category and whose annual parental income is Rs 2,00,000 or below
3) BC and Minority welfare students who belong to rural area family and whose annual parental income is Rs 1,50,000 or below
4) Those who belong to an urban area and whose annual parental income is Rs 2,00,000 or below
5) EBC/Disabled Welfare Students whose parent yearly income is Rs 1,00,000 or below
6) Students attendance percentage is 75% at the end of each quarter
What are the benefits students get under this scholarship?
Variable Monetary Awards will be disbursed to all eligible students to the corpus of scholarship funds
How can you apply for this scholarship?
1) At first, visit the Telangana EPass Portal Home page
2) Click on the option marked as ‘Student Services’
3) Select the option of the list, and this will lead you to the registration page
4) Fill up the appropriate details in the application form
5) Finally, upload the required documents and then submit your application
What is the list of documents needed for getting this scholarship?
1) Your scanned passport size photograph
2) Scanned of The photocopy of the first page of the Bank passbook or canceled cheque
3) Scanned Aadhaar card of the applicant
4) Bonafide Certificate
5) Your Caste Certificate
6) Income Certificate
7) Your any valid mobile number
How can you contact them for any query?
ePASS, Project Monitoring Unit
SPIU, Ground Floor, Damodaram Sanjeevaiah Sankshema Bhavan (DSS Bhavan)
Opp. Chacha Nehru Park, Masab Tank, Hyderabad
Phone: 040-23390228(General Issues); 040-23120311,23120312 (Technical Issues)