The Government of Telangana provides Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/Backward class and Disabled Welfare students. The aim is to allow class 10 passed students to pursue post matric studies such as Graduation, ITI, Professional courses, etc. This is an essential upliftment of students for higher studies.
Who is offering this scholarship?
The State Government of Telangana provides this scholarship
Who can apply for getting this scholarship?
1) The students belonging to SC/ST category whose annual family income is less than Rs 2 lakh
2) The candidates belonging to BC/EBC/Disabled Welfare whose yearly family income is less than Rs 1 lakh
3) The students have passed class 10 with a minimum of 75% attendance at the end of each quarter
What are the benefits students get under this scholarship?
The benefits of the scholarship will be in the form of fee reimbursement. The benefits are as follows:
1) Most of the courses are eligible for 100% tuition fee reimbursement
2) Self-financed courses are suitable only for a maximum of Rs 20,000
How can you apply for availing this scholarship?
1) At first visit the application portal
2) Read the instructions very carefully
3) Next click on ‘Apply Now.’
4) Now enter the details of the class 10 examination
5) After the verification of class 10 credentials, you have to complete the application procedure and upload the necessary documents
What are the documents required for getting this scholarship?
1) Your recent passport size photograph
2) Aadhaar card of the student
3) The photocopy of the first page of the Bank passbook or canceled cheque
4) Bonafide certificate for the last seven consecutive years of study
5) CET (Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses
How can you contact the authority for any query?
Project Monitoring Unit
SPIU, Ground Floor
Damodaram Sanjeevaiah Sankshema Bhavan (DSS Bhavan)
Opposite Chacha Nehru Park
Masab Tank, Hyderabad
Phone: 040-23390228, 040-23120311,23120312