The Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojna is a scheme under which the students will get a grant for their higher studies. The government will provide scholarships to the meritorious students who prove their talent under this scheme
What are the critical features of MYSY scholarship?
1) Government employee relaxation
2) Aid to special areas
3) Extra gear to students
4) Student categories
What is the scholarship amount for different courses?
1) The government will give the students of Rs 1 lakh for five years. This amount is for those who are pursuing Gujrat Medical Education Research Society and for dental courses
2) Those students who are pursuing courses like pharmacy, Ayurveda, Engineering, Nursing, Homoeopathy, and physiotherapy will get Rs 50,000 per year
3) Those who are studying courses like B.Ed, B.A, B.Sc and more they will grant Rs 10,000 per annum
4) Students of 10th and 12th standard will get Rs 25,000 per year
What are the Eligibility criteria for getting MYSY scholarship?
1) The student has to be a resident of Gujrat for getting this scholarship
2) Under this MYSY scholarship, the total income of the family should not cross Rs 4.5 lakh per year
3) The students who have scored more than 90% in their 10th and 12th standard will be able to apply for this scheme
What are the essential documents needed for MYSY scholarship?
1) Income certificate of the family
2) Notarized Affidavit
3) Copy of the Bank documents
4) Admission copy
How to apply for getting MYSY scholarship?
1) At first, go to the website and then click on ‘New Application’ at the top on the right corner of the main page
2) After that, you have to click “If you have not registered click for registration” which is located right under “Login” on this page
3) Fill out the form and then click “Password” for further login