Government of Kerala provides District Merit Scholarship to the students who have secured A plus in all subjects in Madhyamik examination organized by Board of Public Examinations in Kerala. This scholarship is also for the students studying for higher secondary/ITI/Polytechnic course.
What are the eligibility criteria for DMS in Kerala?
1) Students have scored A plus in Madhyamik or equivalent exam
2) Candidates must be studying or be pursuing Higher Secondary/VHSC/ITI/Polytechnic course
How much reward is to be given under District Merit Scholarship?
The eligible students will be given Rs 1250 per annum and also the merit certificate by the government of Kerala
How to apply for District Merit Scholarship in Kerala?
1) At first, click the given link to apply online
2) Then click ‘New Registration’ to register
3) After that fill up the registration details of matriculation or equivalent examination
4) Next, a registration ID will be generated automatically
5) Now further proceed to complete the registration process and submit the application
6) Finally, click on ‘Candidate Login’ to complete the application process
Whom to and where you contact for any query about this scholarship?
The Special Officer Scholarships,
Directorate of Collegiate Education,
6th Floor, Vikas Bhavan,
Phone No. 0471-2306580
Mobile No. 9446096580, 9446780308
Who is offering District Merit Scholarship?
The scholarship is offered by the Department of Collegiate Education, Government of Kerala