Combined Counselling Board is one of the premier institutes which reserves 10% to 20% seats in various courses and branches for financially weak students. The objective is to help talented and intelligent students pursue their education without any tension.
Who is offering the Combined Counselling Board Scholarship?
This scholarship is provided by the Joint Council Board of India (CCB).CCB keeps affiliations with significant colleges and universities of India.
Who can apply for Combined Counselling Board Scholarship?
1) Applicants must have the necessary degree according to their curriculum
2) Applicants have to get at least 40% to 50% marks in the examination
What are the benefits under Combined Counselling Board Scholarship?
1) The candidate will receive a scholarship of up to 80%
2) Under this scholarship, the college hostel is exempted from the fee
How can you apply for availing Combined Counselling Board Scholarship?
1) First, visit the CCB official website
2) Then select your state and click on ‘Apply Now.’
3) Next, fill up the application form carefully and choose any two courses of your choice
4) Finally, attach the required documents and submit the application
What are the materials needed for the Combined Counselling Board Scholarship?
1) Mark sheet of the last examination
2) Two passport size photograph
3) Counseling letter of CCB
4) Aadhaar card/voter card/college id proof
Where from your contact for any query related to this scholarship?
Phone – 6202601616
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org