CA/ICWA/CS Scholarship in Kerala is for students belonging to minority communities. It is provided by the Department of Minority Welfare, Government of Kerala. The objective is to support students from weaker sections in pursuing CA/ICWA/CS courses
Who is offering this scholarship?
This scholarship is offered by the Department of Minority Welfare, Government of Kerala
Who can apply for this scholarship?
1) You must belong to the minority community (Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Parsis, Jains)
2) The applicants must have scored a minimum of 60% marks in the examination
3) The annual parental income must less than Rs 8 lakhs
4) The students must be a resident of Kerala
What are the benefits of this scholarship?
1) An amount of INR 15,000 per annum for the final course
2) An amount of INR 15,000 per annum for the intermediate course
3) An amount of INR 15,000 per annum for the foundation course
How can you apply for getting this scholarship?
1) First, you have to visit the online registration portal
2) Then fill up all the required details
3) Next, you create a password for future login
4) Accept all the Terms and Conditions and submit the application
5) Just click on ‘candidate login’ and use the ID and Password generated during the registration
6) Now upload your photo, signature and other documents and take a printout of the application
7) Finally, sign and submit it to your Institution
Whom to and where you contact for any query related to scholarship?
Kerala State Welfare Corporation for forwarding Communities Ltd.
L2, Kuleena, TC 9/476,
Jawahar Nagar, Kowdiar P.O.,
E-mail: Contact Now