The state government of Maharashtra introduces Book Bank Scholarship for SC Students. The central government of India funds this scheme. Under this scheme, the government provides book bank for medical, engineering, agriculture to SC students in Maharashtra. The government has an intention to develop them educationally, economically, and socially.
What are the benefits provided under the Book Bank Scholarship for SC Students?
1) For Medical/Engineering students the benefit is one set of books for two students and Rs 7500
2) For Agriculture students, the interest is one set of books for two students and Rs 4500
3) For Veterinary students, the benefit is one set of books for two students and Rs 5000
4) The government also provides one collection of books for one student and Rs 5000 for Post Graduation courses like Medical, Engineering, Agriculture and Veterinary students
Who can apply for a Book Bank Scholarship for SC Students?
1) An applicant must be eligible for a Government of India scholarship scheme
2) You must belong to scheduled Caste
3) An applicant must have taken admission in Engineering, Medical, Law, Agriculture, and Veterinary courses
How can you apply the Book Bank Scholarship for SC Students?
To apply for this scholarship, the eligible candidates need to contact the related District Assistant Commissioner of Social Welfare Department
Where from you contact about any query related to Book Bank Scholarship for SC Students?
Social Justice & Special Assistance Department 1st Floor, Annex Building, Mantralay, Madam Cama Road, Hutatma Rajguru Chowk, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400032 Office Ph: 022-22025251, 22028660 Phone: 022-22843665, 220231652 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the list of documents required for Book Bank Scholarship for SC Students?
1) Your recent passport size photo
2) Aadhaar card
3) Caste certificate
4) Caste validity certificate
5) Permanent residential proof
6) Bank account details