Gyan Jyoti College Admission 2021:– Gyan Jyoti College is an institute of higher education in the state of West Bengal, located at Siliguri. The College established in 2005. Gyan Jyoti College affiliation with the . The Applicant can scroll down and check more information about The Gyan Jyoti College Online Admission.
Gyan Jyoti College Online Admission Date:-
Application Date Update Soon.
Admission Criteria of Gyan Jyoti College Merit List 2021:–
The applicant must follow the instructions mentioned below to avoid any disaccord during the admission process.
1. Pass certificate in 10+2 pattern from any recognized College in the concerned matters is eligible to apply.
2. The students, while admitting themselves, should submit their original School Leaving Certificate & Mark Sheet to the relevant departments compulsorily.
3. Admission in Under Graduate courses will be made based on a total of the best five subjects, including English.
Courses Offer – Gyan Jyoti College Final Merit List 2021:–
|1. Bachelor of Commerce in Accountancy.|
2. Bachelor of Arts in English, Geography, Sociology, Political Science, Economics, Education & History.
3. Bachelor of Science in Botany, Micro Biology, Zoology, Chemistry, Computer Science & Mathematics.
Gyan Jyoti College Courses 2021:–
College Name:- Gyan Jyoti College
Contact No.:- +91 9434745545
Affiliated:- University of North Bengal
Email Id:- email@example.com
How to get Admission Under Gyan Jyoti College Online Admission 2021:–
Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website gyanjyoticollege.in
College Address:- Gyan Jyoti College, Basundhara, Dist-Siliguri, West Bengal, Pin-734003, INDIA.
Disclaimer: All the information about the College and its courses are taken from the College website or admission notice. We work hard to make sure the data remains fresh and updated, but still, students are advised to check the official website gyanjyoticollege.in.
Gyan Jyoti College About Us:-
It was back in the year 2005 that a few established corporate businessmen and professionals realized the chronic issue of students migrating to other parts of the country for higher education that they came up with the idea of establishing a charitable educational institution by the name, Gyan Jyoti College. Thus, in the same year, these individuals formed a trust by the name Vivekananda Academic Foundation and adopted the principles of Swami Vivekananda to contribute to society by creating exemplary human resources who can stand on their own in Society, as part of their corporate social responsibility.