Guwahati Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020 – Junior Technical Officer Posts: Offices of Guwahati Municipal Corporation has published a Recruitment Notification (Advt. No. GPR/42/2019/1327) on the Guwahati Municipal Corporation Career. Guwahati Municipal Corporation has invited applications for the Recruitment of Junior Technical Officer Posts. Complete details about Guwahati Municipal Corporation Jobs 2020 like Qualification, Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Selection Process, Pay Scale & How to Apply the information are given below.
|Organization Name||Guwahati Municipal Corporation|
|Post Name||Junior Technical Officer|
Eligibility Criteria for Guwahati Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification – Guwahati Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020:
Candidates should have completed a Degree/ Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ from AICTE approved College/ Institution with knowledge of computers and MS Office and Auto CAD.
Guwahati Municipal Corporation Recruitment Vacancy Details 2020:
Civil – 13 Posts
Elect – 02 Posts
Age Limit – Guwahati Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020:
Candidate’s maximum age limit of 30 years. Age relaxation for reserved category as per Government norms.
Application Fee – Guwahati Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020:
Candidates should No Application Fee for Apply Guwahati Municipal Corporation Jobs.
Salary Scale – Guwahati Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020:
Selected candidates will get Rs.19,000/-pm
Selection Process – Guwahati Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020:
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/ test. The list of shortlisted candidates shall be published on the website “gmc.assam.gov.in”. in the link gmc.assam.gov.in/resource/recruitment.
How to Apply for Guwahati Municipal Corporation Jobs 2020
Candidates who fulfill the criteria need to fill up the Application form and submit in the GMC drop box at the Uzanbazar GMC Office, Guwahati-01 latest by 11th December 2020.
1. Valid email id and phone number should be given during filling up the application.
2. The shortlisted candidates have to appear for the selection process for which no TA/ DA shall be paid.
3. Persons employed in Govt./Semi Govt. Organizations/ Autonomous Bodies must submit NOC from their present employers.
4. The engagement will be on a contractual basis for a period of 11 months only. Based on the performance and requirement of GMC, the contract may further be extended.
5. Incomplete applications shall be rejected and only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/ test. The list of shortlisted candidates shall be published on the website “gmc.assam.gov.in”. in the link gmc.assam.gov.in/resource/recruitment.
6. Candidates shall bring original documents/ certificates at the time of selection procedure for verification, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear. Candidates are required to bring a PAN card or any Valid ID and/ or address proof at the time of selection test(s).
7. The Guwahati Municipal Corporation reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof. The decision of the Commissioner, GMC will be final and binding in this regard.
8. Any dispute with regard to the selection/ recruitment process shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Assam State/ the Country (India) and under the jurisdiction of Guwahati Court.
9. For any updates, the candidates are advised to visit this website regularly.
10. Canvassing in any form/ bringing in any influence; political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the posts “INTERIM ENQUIRY WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED”.
Guwahati Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
Date of Published Notification: 19/11/2020
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 11/12/2020
Guwahati Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020 Notification:
Official website: gmc.assam.gov.in
Disclaimer: Before applying, candidates must have to read the official announcement carefully about Guwahati Municipal Corporation Junior Technical Officer Recruitment 2020 territorial wherein the application form is accurate.