GIC OF INDIA Exam Syllabus – General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC of India) has published a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager Scale I vacancies. Eligible Candidates who will appear in Assistant Manager Post Exam need to download GIC of India Assistant Manager Syllabus & Exam Type for their better preparation. Candidates can download the GIC of India Assistant Manager (Scale -I) Exam Notification Syllabus to follow on this page.
|General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC of India)|
Assistant Manager Scale I Exam Syllabus
Organization Name:- General Insurance Corporation of India
Post Name – Assistant Manager Scale – I
Category – Exam Syllabus
Assistant Manager Scale I Exam Syllabus –
1. Finance / Accounts – fundamentals of accounting with the focus of data entry & Basic accounting knowledge
Fundamentals Of business law & corporate law, Income tax act 1961 with Focus on latest amendments. Indirect Taxation with focus On CGST Act 2017, Investment Operation with focus on fundamentals knowledge of workings of BSE, NSE Commodities exchange, Fundamentals of Auditing With focus On auditing & assurance Standards as Issued By ICAI.Fundamentals Of Costing accounting with focus On budgeting, banking service fundamentals with Focus On LC bank operations
2. IT Syllabus – Skillset, Operating System, Networking, DBA ( RDBMS), Security, Application Development, Web Design.
3. Legal Stream – Insurances Laws & regulations, Constitutional Law, Administrative Law,& Civil &criminal Law, Miscellaneous Law, Legal language & legal current affairs,
4. Automobile Engineering – Applied Mechanics & Design –
Engineering Mechanics, Strength of materials, Theory machines, Vibrations, Design,
Fluid Mechanics & Thermal Sciences – Fluid mechanics, Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics, Applications,
Manufacturing & Industrial engineering – Engineering Materials, Metal Casting, Forming, Joining, Operations Research, machining & machine Tool Operations, Metrology & Inspection, Computer Integrated manufacturing, production planning & Control, Inventory Control,
Automobile Engineering – Internal Combustion engines, hybrid Electric & fluid Cell vehicles, automotive system, Chassis & Body engineering,
Vehicle maintenance/ Dynamics/ Safety – Transport management & Motor Industry,
5. Civil Engineering – Section 1 – Engineering Mathematics, Section -2 – Structural Engineering, Section- 3 – Geotechnical Engineering, Section – 4 – Water Resource Engineering, Section- 5 – Environmental Engineering, Section – 6 –Transportation engineering, Section – 7 – Geomatics Engineering,
6. Aeronautical Engineering – Airplane control systems, Engine systems, Aircraft Instruments, Aircrafts System, power Plants, airplane structures & materials, Aircraft Configurations, History Of Flight, Basics Of Flight mechanics, Cruising Flight Performances, Stability, Fundamentals of airbreathing Engines, Compressor For jet engines, Turbines for jet engines, Helicopter Theory, Air Traffic Control & Planning, Airframe Maintenance & Repair.
7. Marine Engineering – Internal Combustion Engines, Marine Auxilary machinery, Electrical engineering, Naval architecture.
Syllabus For Official Language Test –
Part- A (Objective Type) – Technical & Professional Knowledge In the relevant Discipline test Of Hindi & English grammar/vocabulary/Knowledge Of act & rules Regarding official language implementation. 40 MCQ 40 Marks
Part- B (Objective Type) – Test of Reasoning – 20 Question, 20 Marks
Test Of Translation (English to Hindi & Hindi To English Objective Type) – 20 Question, 20 Marks
Test Of General awareness – 20 Question, 20 Marks
Part- C ( Descriptive type ) – Test Of Hindi language Essay, Precis & Comprehension, Hindi 7 English grammar, translation Fron Hindi to English, English to Hindi ( text), Hindi typing UNICODE.
For details About EXam Syllabus Follow PDF.
Important Link –
GIC of India Assistant Manager Scale I post Exam Syllabus PDF >> Click Here
Official website >> Click Here
NOTE:- The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. www.toppertip.com is not a recruitment agency and does not carry any recruiting syllabus www.toppertip.com is a news media that provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s Exam syllabus going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the GIC Of India for complete details & syllabus process.
|More Details:- Candidates who are searching for GIC Of India Exam Syllabus can get all details on this page. The Exam Syllabus will help the candidates to boost their confidence and enhance their preparation levels. For more information about GIC Of India Assistant Manager Scale- I post Exam Syllabus candidates must visit the official website or notification.|