Fakir Chand College – Admission, Merit List 2021: Fakir Chand College is situated in Panagarh in the West Bengal state of India. Established in 1948, it is accredited by UGC, NCTE, NAAC and it is affiliated with the University of Calcutta, Kolkata. FCC, Panagarh offers 23 courses across 5 streams namely Arts, Science, Education, Physical Education, Commerce & Banking, and across 7 degrees like BSc, BA, B.Com, B.Ed, MA, and official website fakirchandcollege.org.
|Fakir Chand College Admission 2021|
University of Calcutta
|College Website||Mode of Application|
|1. According to the rules of the University of Calcutta, the minimum marks in HS/ equivalent is 50% in aggregate (top-4) and 45% in the subject (or in the related subject) in which he/she wants to apply for the honors course.|
2. A candidate, who fails to secure 50% in aggregate but obtained at least 55% in the subject (or in the related subject) in HS/ equivalent, will be eligible to apply for honors.
3. If a subject is not studied in the HS/ equivalent but is intended to be taken as honors, the applicant must obtain at least 50% in aggregate (top-4) in the qualifying examinations.
4. SC/ST candidates will be eligible to apply for honors if he/she obtains at least 40% in aggregate (top-4) or 40% in the subject (or in the related subject) in HS/ equivalent.
5. If a reserved category candidate secures a score high enough to be considered as a general category otherwise, he/she must be admitted in a general category seat.
6. As per the rules of the Govt. of West Bengal, for taking admission in B.A. (Hons.) or in B.Sc. (Hons.) or in B.Com. (Hons.) courses, “the SC or ST candidates who are being admitted should have obtained qualifying marks in the previous examination which is not lower by more than 25% from the marks obtained by the last candidate in the general category. However, in any case, such a candidate obtaining marks lower than the marks as prescribed by the regulations of the University for admission to the relevant courses will not be eligible for admission. The candidates included in the general merit list will not be counted towards the reserved quota.”
7. A candidate, who appeared but could not obtain a pass mark in a subject at the previous qualifying examination, shall not be allowed to take up that subject in the Degree (Honours/ General) Course.
|Rs.100/- + bank charges (if any)||Diamond Harbour Govt. Polytechnic Wardno:16, Beside- Fakir Chand College, Diamond Harbour, West Bengal, 743331|
|Name of The College||Fakir Chand College|
|Affiliated to||University of Calcutta|
|Departments||Arts Stream, Science Stream, and Commerce Stream|
|Courses of||Honors & General|
|Level of Courses||Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level|
|Year of Admission||2021-22|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Publication of Merit List||Update Soon|
|Courses Available in the college||1. B.A. Honors- Bengali, Education, English, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Sanskrit, Physical Education, Music, B.ED.|
2. B.Sc. Honors- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Geography, Computer Science, Economics, Zoology, Botany, Electronics.
3. B.Com. Honors- Accounting and Finance.
|How to Apply|
|Eligible students can apply online through the official website fakirchandcollege.org.|
|College Admission 2021|
|Disclaimer: Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detailed information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses, and how to apply for Fakir Chand College – Admission, Merit List 2021.|