Dinabandhu Andrews College – Admission, Merit List 2019 : Dinabandhu Andrews College (abbreviated DAC) is a Government Sponsored college, situated in Garia, 24 Parganas (a district in the Indian State of West Bengal). The college was established in the year 1956. It is affiliated with the University of Calcutta. At present, DAC college provides various UG and PG programs under Arts, Science and Commerce department at General and Advanced level and official website www.dacollege.org and www.daccms.com.
Eligibility Criteria for Dinabandhu Andrews College Admission 2019
Educational Qualification : The students to be admitted and onwards in B.A./B.Sc. (Hons./General) shall follow Semesterise Choice Based Credit System. Under the system, every student will have to take six Semester Examinations spanning a period of five years. While a student pursuing Honours course of study shall have to clear 26 papers of 100 marks each, students pursuing General course of study shall clear 24 papers of 100 marks each. The semesterised Choice Based Credit System is already in practice for B.Com. (Hons./General) courses of study. Those who passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent examination are eligible to seek admission to 1st year B.A./B.Sc./B.Com [General (Pass)/ Honours (Advance)/ Major] courses provided he/she has also passed in English having full marks not less than 100.
1. For General Courses– Passed 10+2 level examination of recognized Board/Council AND also passed in English having full marks not less than 100.
2. For Honours Courses– For candidates belonging to General Category. Passed in English having full marks not less than 100. Obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate (average marks of best four subjects excluding Environmental Studies/Education if it is compulsory subject) AND at least 45% marks in the subject or related subject at the 10+2 level. or, Obtained at least 55% marks in the subject or related subject. or, Obtained 50% marks in aggregate (average marks of best four subjects excluding Environmental Studies/ Education if it is a compulsory subject) in case the candidate has not studied the subject in his/her previous qualifying examination (10+2 level Exam) provided all other criteria are fulfilled.
3. For candidates belonging to Reserved Categories– Passed in English having full marks not less than 100. Obtained at least 40% marks in aggregate (average marks of best four subjects excluding Environmental Studies/ Education if it is a compulsory subject). At least 40% marks in the subject or related subject at the 10+2 level.
Reservation of seats : Reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC(A)/OBC(B)/PwD applicants will be as per Government rules now in force.
Application Fees : Application fees amounting to Rs.150.00 + Bank Charge Per Course/Stream.
Dinabandhu Andrews College Admission 2019 – www.dacollege.org
Name of The College : Dinabandhu Andrews College
Affiliated to : University of Calcutta
College Website : www.dacollege.org and www.daccms.com
Departments : Arts Stream, Science Stream and Commerce Stream
Courses of : Honours & General
Level of Courses : Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode : Online
Courses Available in the college :
1. B.A. Honours– Bengali, English, History, Political Science, Philosophy, Sanskrit.
2. B.Sc. Honours– Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Electronics, Geography, Economics, Zoology, Botany, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Sericulture.
3. B.Com. Honours– Accounting and Finance.
How to Apply for Dinabandhu Andrews College Admission 2019
Eligible students can apply online through official website www.dacollege.org and other admission website www.daccms.com.
Students are required to bring following documents :
1. A good quality print out of the ‘Online Application Form’ in original.
2. Age proof certificate (Admit Card/Mark Sheet of Secondary/equivalent examination/Birth Certificate issued by Corporation/Municipality) in original along with two self attested photocopies.
3. Caste Certificate [for SC/ST/OBC(A)/OBC(B)] in original along with two self attested photocopies.
4. PWD (Person with disability) candidates are to bring requisite certificate in original along with two self attested photocopies.
5. Mark Sheet of H.S. (10+2 level) in original along with two self attested photocopies.
6. Any document of Secondary/ Higher Secondary Examination containing Father’s name in original along with two self attested photocopies.
Address : 54, Raja S C Mallick Road Baishnabghata, 24 Parganas (South), Kolkata, West Bengal, 700084.
Important Links Details :
Click Here ⇒ College Admission 2019
Click Here ⇒ Apply Online
Click Here ⇒ www.dacollege.org
Disclaimer : Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about Dinabandhu Andrews College – Admission, Merit List 2019.