Darjeeling Government College Admission 2020:– Darjeeling Government College is an institute of higher education in the state of West Bengal, located at Darjeeling. The College established on 5 August 1948. Darjeeling Government College affiliations with the . The Applicant can scroll down and check more information about The Darjeeling Government College Admission 2020.
Application Date Update Soon.
Admission Criteria of Darjeeling Government College:–
The applicant must follow the instructions mentioned below to avoid any disaccord during the admission process.
1. The candidates with Honours degree 10+2 with 55% in aggregate shall be eligible to apply for admission.
2. The students, while admitting themselves, should submit their original School Leaving Certificate & Mark Sheet to the concerned departments compulsorily.
3. Admission in Under Graduate courses will be made based on a total of the best five subjects, including English.
Courses Offer – Darjeeling Government College:–
At Present, the College is running with Under Graduate, Post Graduate & Ph.D. Courses.
Under Graduate Courses:-
1. Bachelor of Arts [H] in Bengali, English, Economics, History, Nepali, Political Science, Philosophy, Geography.
Post Graduate Courses:-
1. Master of Arts in English & Nepali
Darjeeling Government College – www.darjeelinggovernmentcollege.com:–
College Name:- Darjeeling Government College
Contact No.:- 03542 254 019
Affiliated:- University of North Bengal
Email Id:- firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get Admission Under Darjeeling Government College – Admission:–
Eligible Candidates can apply online through official website www.darjeelinggovernmentcollege.com
College Address:- Darjeeling Government College, Dist-Darjeeling, West Bengal, Pin-734101, INDIA.
Disclaimer: All the information about the College and it’s courses taken from the College website or admission notice. We work hard to make sure the data remains fresh and updated, but still, students are advised to check the official website www.darjeelinggovernmentcollege.com