CMOH Nadia Recruitment 2020 – Phlebotomist Posts: Office Chief Medical Officer of Health, Nadia (CMOH) has Published a Recruitment Notification (Memo No. CMOH-Nad/6385) on the CMOH Nadia Official Website. Office Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH) Nadia has invited applications for the Recruitment of 09 Phlebotomist Posts. Complete details about CMOH Nadia Jobs 2020 like Qualification, Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Selection Process, Pay Scale & How to Apply the information are given below.
|Organization Name||Office Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH) Nadia|
|Total Vacancy||09 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Office Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH) Nadia Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification – CMOH Nadia Recruitment 2020:
1) Passing of Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
2) Successful completion of a training course in Phlebotomist or recent working experience of at least one year as Phlebotomist.
CMOH Nadia Recruitment Vacancy Details 2020:
Phlebotomist – 09 Posts
Age Limit – CMOH Nadia Recruitment 2020:
Candidate’s maximum age limit of 40 years as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC, OBC candidate as per Govt. of India.
Application Fee – CMOH Nadia Recruitment 2020:
Candidates should go to the Official Website for detailed information.
Salary Details – CMOH Nadia Recruitment 2020:
Selected candidates will be paid remuneration of Rs. 5000/- per month.
Selection Criteria – CMOH Nadia Recruitment 2020:
Selection will be based on Walk In Interview and Verification of Original Testmentals.
How to Apply for Office Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH) Nadia Recruitment 2020
Candidates should appear personally at the Office of the Chief Medical Officer Of Health, Nadia & Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, 5, D. L. Roy Road, PO – Krishnanagar, District- Nadia, Pin – 741101 on or before 24 November 2020 at 6.30 am for registration. The interview will start at 11.000 am. sharp.
The candidates may apply in the format attached. The following documents must be annexed with the application
1) Birth Certificate/Admit Card or Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination mentioning the date of Birth.
2) Compulsory Mark sheet & Certificates of Secondary, Higher Secondary, Graduation.
3) Experience Certificate clearly mentioning days, months & years of Experience as on 01.07.2020 in relent post only.
4) Photocopy of all supportive documents should be clearly visible & self-attested.
5) Age Relaxation for reserved candidates will be applicable as per Government norms. Candidates of age should be as on 01/01/2020.
6) Candidates not fully filling the above-mentioned criteria may be liable for the cancellation of their candidates.
CMOH Nadia Bharti Important Dates:
Notification Date: 12/11/2020
Walk-in-Interview Date: 24/11/2020
Registration Time: 9.30 am
Interview Time: 11.00 am
CMOH Nadia Recruitment Notification:
Download Now & Application Form
Official Website: nadia.gov.in
Disclaimer: Before applying, candidates must have to read the official announcement carefully about CMOH Nadia Recruitment 2020 territorial wherein the application form is accurate.