Chandrakona Vidyasagar Mahavidyalaya – Admission, Merit List 2021: Chandrakona Vidyasagar Mahavidyalaya is situated in Midnapore in the West Bengal State of India. Established in 1985, it is accredited by NAAC and is affiliated with Vidyasagar University. CVM, Midnapore offers 12 courses across 3 streams namely Science, Arts, Physical Education, and across 2 degrees like BA, BSc and official website www.chandrakonavm.ac.in and www.ckvmonline.in. Eligibility, Reservation of seats, the publication of merit list, application fee, counseling date, admission process, subject combination, and how to apply are mentioned below.
|Chandrakona Vidyasagar Mahavidyalaya Admission 2021|
|College Website||Mode of Application|
|Candidates passing the Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or any other equivalent board/ council are eligible to apply for the Honours course.|
|Vidyasagar University Colleges Admission|
|Rs.200/-||Chandrakona, West Bengal, 721201.|
|Name of The College||Chandrakona Vidyasagar Mahavidyalaya|
|Affiliated to||Vidyasagar University|
|Departments||Arts Stream and Science Stream|
|Courses of||Honors & General|
|Level of Courses||Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level|
|Year of Admission||2021-22|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Publication of Merit List||Update Soon|
|Courses Available in the college||1. B.A. Honors- Bengali, English, Geography, Sanskrit, History, Economics, Education, Philosophy.|
2. Elective Subjects- Bengali, English, History, Sanskrit, Political Science, Philosophy, Physical Education, Education.
3. B.Sc. Honors- Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Geography, Chemistry.
4. Elective Subjects- Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Chemistry, Economics, Geography.
|How to Apply|
|Eligible students can apply online through official website www.chandrakonavm.ac.in and another admission website www.ckvmonline.in.|
|College Admission 2021|
|Candidates should ensure the following:-|
|1. Your 4 colored passport size photographs.|
2. Your original H.S./equivalent mark sheet.
3. Original admit card or certificate of Madhyamik Examination.
4. Original mark sheet of Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
5. Original S.C./S.T/P.H./OBC A/OBC B certificate in the name of the candidate from the competent authority, if applicable.
|Disclaimer: Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detailed information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses, and how to apply for Chandrakona Vidyasagar Mahavidyalaya – Admission, Merit List 2021.|