Are you confused or not satisfied with your career after completing your Post Graduation? There are multiple options available after Post Graduation. The final choice will depend upon your stream of education and interest.
What are the various career options available after Post Graduation?
1) Improve the existing career: You can improve your current job. Whether you are working, try to do a short term certification course in the field of your choice. This will not only help your growth in the current organization but also help you to get another job with a lucrative salary package. Other companies prefer candidates with new certification and relevant experience
2) Importance of campus recruitment: Most reputed colleges and university offer placements and campus recruitment for Post Graduation course. This is the easiest way to get a job with a lucrative package.
3) Public sector and Government Jobs after Post Graduation: Post Graduate candidates can choose a career in Banking Sector, which is conducted by IBPS. Except for this LIC, PCS (Public and Commercial Service), IAS (Indian Administrative Service), and Railways.
4) Private Sector Jobs after Post Graduation:
a) Career in IT Industry- The IT Industry offers a lucrative career opportunity for Post Graduate students. If you have a post-graduation in Computer Science, you can get the chance as People Managers, Project Managers, Software Developers, Software Engineer, and Product Managers.
b) Career in Banking Sector- If you have completed your Post Graduation in Finance and Accountancy, you can start your career in the Banking sector. Today the banking industry is growing very sharply. In the banking sector, you can get positions such as Operation Manager, Loan Manager, Cashier, Probationary Officer, Branch Manager, Sales Manager, and Marketing Manager.
c) Career in Sales and Marketing: We know Sales is the backbone of every organization. Every company needs this department to do work properly in the market. Candidates who have done MBA or any Post Graduation with MBA can get a lucrative package in this sector. In this sector, the salary packages offered by companies are also high as compared to other industries.
d) Career in Digital Marketing: In the past five years, Digital Marketing has emerged the most demanding career option for Post Graduates students. Those who prefer desk job and various excitement in their life, digital marketing is the best option for them. This field offers several job opportunities such as SEO Manager, Email Marketing Manager, PPC Manager, Digital Marketing Executive, and Digital Marketing Manager.
e) Career in Finance Operation: Every company has a department for capital and operational expenditure. This is one of the most crucial departments in any company. Therefore Post Graduate with a finance degree in CS/CA/CFA/CWA is high demands nowadays.
f) Career in Human resources: This is one of the popular career options. The candidate should have a Post Graduate Degree in Human resource from a reputed MBA institute to work as an HR Manager. HR professionals can work in various roles such as Training Managers, Recruitment Managers, Learning, and Development Managers.
5) Doctorate after Post Graduation: If you have Post Graduate degree and want to research in the respective field then you can go for the Doctorate. The duration of this course is generally 2 to 3 years. But it may take extra time depends upon research work.