Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021: Officials have published a Syllabus notification for Generalist Officer. We have help with your Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Exam 2021 for an idea of the exam. It is essential for the applied candidates of Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Jobs.
So, candidates collect the information and start the exam preparation for good marks in the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer exam. Applicants know the Syllabus and Exam Pattern to scroll down and read the full article.
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Syllabus 2021: Bank of Maharashtra has announced the notification for recruits a considerable number of Generalist Officer posts.
After the application process complete, then know the Bank of Maharashtra Exam Syllabus as well as your examination. The hard exam in the Government of Maharastra Jobs. So, applicants must be notes the vital topic in the review.
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Exam Pattern 2021: The exam pattern for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer posts published recruits notice. Candidates can already apply these posts to get the exam pattern.
Applicants now read full information for the proper preparation of the Bank of Maharashtra Assistant Exam. You clear information collect for good marks in the exam results.
1. The candidates shall be required to appear for online examination to be conducted through IBPS. The successful candidates shall be called for interview in the proportion of 1:4 based on their ranking. The allocation of marks for online examination and Interview is 150 & 100 respectively which will be converted into 60:40. The minimum cut off marks for online examination, interview and final selection shall be 50% for UR / EWS and 45% for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD.
2. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Examination and Interview and accordingly a merit list shall be prepared for selection of candidates. Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of combined scores obtained, in case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
3. In case, in the opinion of the bank, adequate number of candidates have not qualified by obtaining minimum marks as stipulated above in the online examination, bank reserves right to reduce the minimum marks as deemed fit.
4. Mere eligibility / admission to Group Discussions / Interview / pass in GD/ interview does not imply that the Bank is satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate’s eligibility and shall not vest any right in a candidate for selection.
5. The Bank would be free to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of recruitment process, if he / she is found to be ineligible and / or furnished incorrect or false information / certificates / documents or has suppressed any material facts and the fees paid by the ineligible candidates shall be forfeited. If appointed, such a candidate may be summarily removed from the services of the Bank.
6. Examination Pattern: – Examination consisting of Objective Test for 150 marks will be conducted online.
Click Here: Bank of Maharashtra Syllabus pdf
Click Here: Latest Syllabus
Official Website: bankofmaharashtra.in
Disclaimer: Before applying for the post, candidates should go through the Recruitment Notification carefully and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Syllabus & Exam Pattern, etc.