Atarra Post Graduate College Admission 2020: Atarra Post Graduate College is an institute of higher education in the state of Uttar Pradesh, located at Banda. The College established in 1960. Atarra Post Graduate College Affiliations with Bundelkhand University, Jhansi. The Applicant can scroll down and check more information about The Atarra Post Degree College Admission 2021.
Admission Starting Date: Update Soon
Admission Closing Date: Update Soon
Admission Guidelines – Atarra PG College Merit List 2021
1. The Applicant is advised to remain vigilant in collecting information published by the College regarding the Entrance Test, its results, and other such details from relevant sources. The College shall not be responsible if the Applicant fails to collect such information.
2. Applicants submitting online forms must send the print out of the online admission form by post only, Failing, which their application shall cancel. Use an A4 size envelope for sending the copy out of the admission form with the name of the course written on the envelope. Do not fold the way.
3. The candidate shall download their admitted card for the entrance test from the College website. Admit card will also be sent to the candidates by post one week before the entrance test.
Courses Offer – Atarra Post Graduate College
1. Bachelor Of Arts (B.A) in Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Mathematics, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Geography & Defense Study. [Intake 507]
2. Master Of Arts (M.A) in Hindi, Sanskrit, Economics, Geography & Political Science. [Intake 60]
3. Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Math Group [Intake 80]
4. Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Bio Group [Intake 80]
5. Master Of Science (M.Sc.) in Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics & Botany [Intake 20 each Departments]
6. Bachelor Of Commerce & Master Of Commerce [Intake B.Com-80 & M.Com-60]
7. Bachelor Of Education & Master Of Education [Intake B.Ed-50 & M.Ed-30]
8. Bachelor Of Agriculture (B.Sc.Ag.) [Intake 120]
Atarra PG College Contact Us – Atarra Post Graduate College
College Name:- Atarra Post Graduate College
Contact No.:- 05191 210 204
Affiliated:- Bundelkhand University, Jhansi
Email Id:- firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get Admission Under Atarra Post Graduate College – Admission
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.atarrapgc.ac.in
Antara PG College College Address:- Atarra Post Graduate College, Banda Road, Uttar Pradesh, 210201, INDIA.
Important Links:- www.atarrapgc.ac.in
Atarra Post Degree College Admission 2020-2021 – Apply Now
Salient Features Main features of the College
> Recognized under Section 2f and 12B clauses of the University Grants Commission Act of 1956.
> Affiliated to Bundelkhand University, Jhansi
> Well-equipped central library hall.
> Apart from the central library there are library facilities for different postgraduate courses.
> Recognized Ph.D. centers in the Art, Science, and Education and Commerce faculties
> Well-furnished separate hostel facilities for 130 male and 40 female students.
> Well equipped laboratories in the science Department.
> Three units of the Rashtriya Seva Yojana (N.S.S.).
> Separate units for male and female students in Rovers and Rangers
> Fully functional UGC Network Resource Centre, Career Guidance Cell
> Scholarships and financial assistance to all-rounder and poor students.
> Good and disciplined arrangement of N.C.C (National Cadet Corps) male and female student branches.
> Best facilities for games: This College houses the only gymnasium at Bundelkhand University.
> Free tuition and scholarships for dependents of freedom fighters and Army personnel.
> Study center of U.P Rajarshi Tandon Open University, Allahabad.
> Girls Common Room facility under the supervision of a Lady teacher.
> Bank and post office facilities within the premises.
> Wi-Fi enabled campus
Disclaimer: All the information about the College and its courses are taken from the College website or admission notice. We work hard to make sure the data remains fresh and updated, but still, students are advised to check the official website www.atarrapgc.ac.in